
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Toilet Talk
Phase one of the house renovation/baby prep project will be the demolition and reconstruction of the bathroom. For those of you who can picture Kate and I's bathroom you know how awful it is. So this weekend I will remove the floor, walls, and the ugly tile ceiling. Of course that's the easy part. I will attempt to put the room back together by Sunday evening. At least back to a working fashion. I'll post pictures later in the week of the bathroom's current sad state. And next week I'll post pictures from during and after the process.
Big Poppa, 7:52 AM
Remember when Jill thought you'd already redone the bathroom? She was like "Can I tell Kate the bathroom looks really nice?"
I thought about that when I published "toilet talk". The notion that we decorated that ourselves is laughable.
Well, who doesn't enjoy watching themselves going #2?