Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Weekend Update

After a grueling three day weekend the bathroom is progressing along nicely. Unfortunately Kate dropped the ball in her one department of responsibility, pictures. She claims her camera battery is dead and felt no urgency to get it replaced. Hopefully she can do it tonight and pictures can be posted by tomorrow. Currently the bathroom is waiting for its second coat of spackle. After spackling is complete it can be primed and painted, the wainscoating can be installed along with all of the trim and finally the flooring. If all goes as planned the bathroom will be complete by Friday night. Which means I'll be pulling striped bass out of the Atlantic on Saturday.

3 Comments:

Are you going with Brian?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I was going to go with Kate's dad. But if the weather is bad I'll be home on my couch.

Add a comment